Τετάρτη 28 Οκτωβρίου 2009

ΤΡΑΓΟΥΔΑΕΙ Ο ΜΠΟΜΠ ΝΤΥΛΑΝ



ΤΡΑΓΟΥΔΑΕΙ Ο BOB DYLAN


OCTOBER


Saw a man eat off a paper plate
didn't know love and he didn't know hate
Lived in the abandoned auto lot
Waiting to be kicked around by the cops
Ten years ago he could've been king
In a castle on Main Street

But it all fell apart

A priest told him that he'd sinned
"That's impossible, I know where I've been.
And don't tell me He controls it all,
if He did I'd be answering His call.
I've roamed and rambled but my mind ain't clear,
the open road is crowded when you've got no fear."

It all fell apart

"The card's been drawn that I can't look at,
on cement I crawl with the sun on my back.
I was working on an autumn day, trees were dying early
and the colors all grayed.
A saw came down right through my arm,
factory owner said he ain't held for my harm."

And it all fell apart

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου