Κυριακή 13 Φεβρουαρίου 2011

ΤΡΑΓΟΥΔΟΥΝ ΟΙ ΠΗΤΕΡ, ΠΩΛ & ΜΑΙΡΗ


ΤΡΑΓΟΥΔΟΥΝ ΟΙ PETER, PAUL & MARY


CRUEL WAR


The cruel war is raging, Johnnie has to fight.
I want to be with him from morning to night.
I want to be with him, it grieves my heart so,
won't you let me go with you? No, my love no.

Tomorrow is Sunday, Monday is the day
That your captain will call you, and you must obey.
Your captain will call you, it grieves my heart so,
won't you let me go with you? No, my love no.

I'll tie back my hair, men's clothing 'll put on,
I'll pass as your comrade as we march along
I'll pass as your comrade it grieves my heart so,
Won't you let me go with you? No, my love no.

Oh Johnnie, Oh Johnnie, I fear you are unkind
I love you far better than all of mankind
I love you far better than words can ere express,
Won't you let me go with you? Yes, my love, Yes

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου